Offshore account service for the United Arab Emirates - Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre Companies (RAK ICC)
Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre Companies (RAK ICC) is a modern company registry in the UAE, which was established in 2015 with the consolidation of RAK international companies and RAK offshore, this means it would have the most up to date regulations and support for business. With a well-developed infrastructure like UAE and tax exemption, companies do not have to worry about the stability of this free zone.
Even with the ideal infrastructure in RAK ICC, your companies will still need to look for an offshore banking account to solve your funds transfer issues inside and outside Europe. DSBC Financial Europe (DSBC) can assist you in maximising your international business with our one-stop services, which enable you to manage your capital and corporate confidentiality.
DSBC is proud of our top EU priority services for offshore companies based in RAK ICC - UAE. Here are the most outstanding advantages that clients can benefit from us:
- DSBC supports companies from RAK ICC - UAE to open the European offshore accounts easily for effortlessly doing business outside of the UAE with EUR base currency.
- With DSBC’s offshore business accounts, you can start doing business in the whole EU, which allows your services and goods to reach 28 different countries - 28 different markets.
- With our online onboarding process, your application can be completed remotely, saving your precious time.
- DSBC Head office is located in Lithuania, a European nation has good infrastructure and a stable economy, which would ensure the adaptation process is as smooth as it can.
- By opening an offshore company account at DSBC Financial Europe, your business will approach more opportunities to new potential markets namely the EU and the USA.
- We comply with the banking and financial regulations of the European Central Bank and the EU, which means we are a trustworthy partner who can go the long way with your business.
In addition to a perfect location for offshore accounts, DSBC also offers customers with the premier offshore account services in financing and cash management:
- Open EU current accounts for non-European entities.
- Currency diversification.
- Private Relationship Manager contact point.
- Unique IBAN issued from DSBC Financial Europe.
- Wire transfer seamlessly inside and outside the EU.
- Cost and time efficiency in cash management.
- Enjoy transferring & receiving money without limitation to foreign countries and vice versa.
- Multi-currency accounts for both EUR and AED transactions, save foreign exchange fees.
- Customisation according to your field of operation and your regular transactions.
- International prepaid/debit MasterCard.
Document preparation for UAE - RAK ICC companies:
- Passport of the account holder
- Residential proof of the account holder
Legal entity documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Register of Shareholder, Directors
- Memorandum and articles of association of the company
- Free DSBC Financial Europe offshore account opening fee
- Free Multi-currency overseas account opening fee
- Free Internet banking and mobile banking for businesses (sign up + monthly fee)
To register an offshore account with us, please follow the below process:
If you want to apply with us, please refer to our eligibility criteria:
- This account can only be opened by the directors or shareholder/beneficial owner(s) of the company.
- The company has to retain active status.
- We accept many types of companies: Private Limited Company (Pte.Ltd), Public Limited Company, or Limited Partnership, Trust/Foundations, etc. are able to apply for DSBC Financial Europe current accounts as well as other financial services like cash management, cards, foreign exchange or merchant account.
If you are still uncertain about whether your business is eligible for opening an offshore account with us please contact us immediately for consultation as we also evaluate applications on a case-by-case basis.
Please fill out the application form below or email us at [email protected] for consultation.
Your DSBC Financial Europe Relationship Manager will keep in touch with you for consultation and support.
Should you need any support when preparing your documents, please don’t hesitate to contact our Relationship Managers via our hotline: + 370 5 240 5555.
Step 3 Interview
We will arrange a 15-20 minutes remote interview with your company representatives, who could either be directors or beneficial owner(s) of the company, for identification reasons.
Step 4 Approval
We would notify you as soon as your account is approved then you can start doing business in the EU with your offshore account in real-time. We wish you the best of luck and please don't hesitate to call our Relationship Manager should you have any inquiries.