Offshore company account for California - USA jurisdiction
If your company is based in California - USA, and is expanding business in Europe, You should open an EU offshore banking account instead of an American business account. From wire transfers or international payments to EU suppliers and receiving funds from clients in the European market, DSBC Financial Europe (DSBC) is proud of our offshore company account services.
We have been consulting and supporting our offshore clients in California and around the world for 10 years, and DSBC believes that we are a truly trustworthy partner that can go on the long run with your offshore corporation by the below advantages:
- DSBC supports companies based in California - USA to open the European offshore accounts easily, which means your banking transactions in the European markets and American market will be done seamlessly.
- Your funds are able to transfer across Europe with SEPA Instant Transfer in euro currency and our multi-currency account is a key product that enables your capitals can be transferred across continents.
- With DSBC’s offshore business accounts, you can start doing business in the whole EU, which allows your services and goods to reach 28 different countries - 28 different markets with IBAN account.
- You can apply offshore business account online with simple documentation requirements and remote interview via online communication channels.
- DSBC Head office is located in Lithuania, a member of the EU that has good financial infrastructure and a stable economy, which would ensure the adaptation for your banking activities in Europe.
- By opening an offshore company account at DSBC Financial Europe, your business will approach more opportunities to new potential markets namely the EU and the USA.
- We comply with the banking and financial regulations of the European Central Bank and the EU, which means your funds and confidentiality will be protected with the EU law.
Benefits of DSBC Financial Europe international corporate account:
- Open EU current accounts for non-European business entities.
- Currency diversification.
- Private Relationship Manager contact point.
- Unique IBAN account issued from DSBC Financial Europe.
- Pay and receive capital in Euro currency.
- Multi-currency accounts for both EUR and USD transactions, save foreign exchange fees.
- Wire transfer seamlessly inside and outside of the EU.
- Customization according to your field of operation and your regular transactions.
- International prepaid/debit MasterCard.
- Enjoy transferring & receiving money without limitation to foreign countries and vice versa.
Document requirement for California - USA offshore companies:
Director/Shareholder/Beneficial Owner documents:
- Passport of the account holder
- Residential proof of the account holder
Legal entity documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Registered Company Address
- Register of Shareholders, Directors (Only apply for corporations)
- ByLaws (Only apply for corporations)
- LLC Operating Agreement (Only apply for Limited Liability Companies)
- Free DSBC Financial Europe offshore account opening fee
- Free Multi-currency overseas account opening fee
- Free Internet banking and mobile banking for business (sign up + monthly fee)
If you want to apply with us, please refer to our eligibility criteria:
- The company has to retain active status.
- This account can only be opened by the director and shareholder/beneficial owner(s).
- Many types of companies: Limited Liability Company, Corporation (C-Corp or S-Corp), etc. are able to apply for DSBC Financial Europe offshore current accounts as well as other financial services like cash management, cards, foreign exchange.
If you are still uncertain about whether your business is eligible for opening an offshore account with us please contact us immediately for consultation as we also evaluate applications on a case-by-case basis.
Your DSBC Financial Europe Relationship Manager will keep in touch with you for consultation and support.
Short Remote Interview
Compliance team will conduct a 15-20 minutes interview for face recognition with you.
Congratulations! Now you can successfully access your international current account with DSBC Financial Europe. Manage your global DSBC Financial Europe account with Two-factor Authentication login, and make real-time transfers between accounts no matter where you are.