Last modified: Jul 16, 2020, 07:04 (UTC+03:00)
1. Details : existing customers will get cash rewards when referring to every 3 new customers successfully as below ranges:
|Type of account||Cash reward|
|Every 3 personal accounts||EUR 100|
|Every 3 corporate accounts||EUR 250|
2. Cash rewards will be funded the following month after the 3rd referee has successfully opened a new account.
3. Time : from 18th May 2020.
1. Referrer : apply only for existing customers of DSBC Financial Europe ( for all customers having either personal or corporate account and both )
2. Referee :
3. Successful referral: referees complete onboarding process and funding requirements as DSBC Financial Europe policy.
4. Counting Reward gap time: referrer has to introduce 3 eligible referees to get the cash reward. The time period for counting reward time is 1 calendar year since the day the first referee entering information on DSBC Financial Europe systems.
5. Limit of referral: there is no limit to the number of referrals.
6. The reward will be credited in cash to the indicative account of the referrer and is counted separately according to each type of account referred. All 3 of the accounts referred need to be either all personal or all corporate accounts to get the reward.
8. DSBC has the right to contact the referee and referrer via email, Whatsapp, Skype, SMS & other communication channels to confirm information and request supporting documents.
9. DSBC has the right to hold or clause back the rewards if the referrer is found out that he/she had abused the promotion terms and conditions or had any misleading activity.
10. Any disputes between all Parties shall be resolved by mutual negotiations. In case the Parties fail to settle a dispute by mutual negotiations within 30 days since the first day of negotiations, any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved with the EU law.
11. Terms and conditions can be editable and updated or terminated, without notice according to the latest policy of DSBC if any.
"DSBC Financial Europe" UAB reserves all rights to the Payment Institution License issued by the Central Bank of Lithuania. "DSBC Financial Europe" UAB, Lvovo str. 25, Mažoji bure, 15th floor, LT-09320, Vilnius, Lithuania is authorised by the Central Bank of Lithuania and the European Payment Council to conduct Financial Activities specified in our License.
We are always proud of being an experienced Financial Institution in the global financial payment market.
We provide the best payment platform as well as worldwide money remittance service. "DSBC Financial Europe" UAB can assist you with different payment methods, whether it is a personal account or a business account.