Open Offshore Account for British Virgin Islands (BVI) jurisdiction
British Virgin Islands (BVI) is well-known as one of the most respected offshore financial centers in the world. BVI is also considered as a tax planning destination for many organizations that are planning to scale up globally. The Caribbean territory is a significant global player in the offshore financial services industry.
Advantages of BVI Offshore Business Company formation:
- Modern, flexible and commercially minded corporate legislation.
- Cost-effective and straight forward incorporation process.
- Offering a high level of privacy and confidentiality.
- Minimum ongoing compliance requirements.
- The BVI Financial Service Commission is the governing authority and companies are regulated under the Business Companies Act 2004
- There is no public register of company officers.
- No taxes of any sort (income tax, capital gains tax, gift taxes, inheritance taxes and VAT, etc.).
- Standard currency is the US Dollar.
- No Secretary requirement.
DSBC Financial Europe believes that we are a trustworthy partner that has full abilities to support BVI Offshore Companies grow their new businesses or invest in the Europe market. With DSBC Offshore business account, British Virgin Islands Offshore companies have a huge opportunity to maximise their profits as well as save costs considerably.
Benefits of DSBC Financial Europe international corporate account:
- Open EU current accounts for non-European entities.
- Customisation according to your field of operation and your regular transactions.
- Currency diversification.
- Private Relationship Manager contact point.
- Unique IBAN number issued from DSBC Financial Europe.
- Pay and receive capital in Euro currency.
- Save foreign exchange fee.
- Wire transfer seamlessly inside and outside the EU.
- International prepaid/debit MasterCard.
Document preparation for BVI Offshore Companies:
- Passport of the account holder
- Residential proof of the account holder
Legal entity documents:
- Certificate of Directors & Secretary
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Certificate of Registered Office
- Certificate of Shareholders
- Company Board Resolution Letter
- Company Structure Chart
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company
- Minutes by the subscribers/incorporators appointing Initial directors
- Free DSBC Financial Europe offshore account opening fee
- Free Multi-currency overseas account opening fee
- Free Internet banking and mobile banking for businesses (sign up + monthly fee)
If you want to apply with us, please refer to our eligibility criteria:
- The company has to retain active status.
- This account can only be opened by the director and shareholder/beneficial owner(s).
- Any type of BVI companies: Business Company, Private Limited, Corporation, Limited Liability Company or Limited Partnership, Trust/Foundations, etc. are able to apply for DSBC Financial Europe offshore current accounts as well as other financial services like cash management, cards, foreign exchange.
Your DSBC Financial Europe Relationship Manager will keep in touch with you for consultation and support.
Short Remote Interview
Compliance team will conduct a 15-20 minutes interview for face recognition with you.
Congratulations! Now you can successfully access your international current account with DSBC Financial Europe. Manage your global DSBC Financial Europe account with Two-factor Authentication login, and make real-time transfers between accounts no matter where you are.